Online Fee Policies
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:-
Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Cash Challan :
No additional charge (Fee can be deposit in Cash only at School) Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards : As applicable
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the Nrps account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. Nrps shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Nrps also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Rajendra Vidhyalaya does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Rajendra Vidhyalaya will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
Friends Colony, Delhi
Tel : 911234567897, Website: http://www.scientificstudy.in; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Relationship between website and legal name::-
Scientific Study is the School Name. Scientific Study is an ERP provider for the above school and PayTm is the payment gateway provider for online fee payment.
Terms And Conditions ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY:-
Before using this service please read these terms and conditions carefully. You may then proceed to the gateway by clicking on the link 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an important document and it explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Payment gateway.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, the School is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, events, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In addition, School does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall School nor or any of its office bearers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, events or products included in the site.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with School.
Privacy And Policy
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
we recognize that your personal privacy is a serious and important issue and we support the principle of protecting privacy on the internet within the context of current Indian law.
- I / We agree and accept the services provided by ATOM Technologies and Aggregator. At my / our request to carry out my payments on my/our account, given by me / us.
- I / We have no objection whatsoever, to the online payment facility providing my / our billing details to the Institute.
- While the Institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the Institute is not liable for any error. I / We shall not hold the Institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
- I / We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with the Institute and the responsibility limited to provision of information only
- I / We agree that we will make bill amount payments as required by the Institute. I / We will not hold the Institute responsible for rejecting the payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- I / We agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
- I / We agree that charges, if any, for the online payment services will be at the sole discretion of the Institute is at liberty to vary the same from time to time, without giving any notice.
- I / We agree that the Institute is at liberty to withdraw at anytime the online payment facility, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever, without giving me / us any notice.
- I / We agree that if Fees paid twice for one transaction, I / we okay to receive the one amount refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- I / We agree and accept that transaction fee will not be refunded/ reversed back for any refund / reverse / chargeback.
- I / We agree The amount you are about to pay is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelledI / We need to visit Institute and contact Accounts department for further procedure. If Institute authorities agree for refund, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction”
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.